Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

We actually did this a couple of weeks ago i just didn't notice i had a picture of it on my phone : )

August 28 was my moms birthday and i wanted to do something special for her. So i told her that i would just bring a cake over and we would just have a small family dinner. Well that plan didn't work because my step dad went hunting and it was just her and my sister and she didn't want to do anything. Well i wasn't going to let this get me down so then i came up with the idea to break into her house and set up a birthday surprise. With me having a plan i called my grandma to see if my little sister was with her so i could come pick her up and get a key. After i got my sister we made a trip to walmart to get a cake and some decorations and my moms present. We wound up getting her three roses and some eternity perfume. I had to make her detour home because she was going to get my sister dinner. Well she got home and opened the door (i forgot to lock it back) and was kinda freaking out because the house was unlocked and thats when we all stepped in the door way of the kitchen and she seen this:



Isn't her cake and candles just the cutest? We wanted to make her feel young again : )

No comments: