Thursday, October 29, 2009

We Leave Tomorrow!

Im just bursting at the seems with excitment right now! I can't wait to get to the mountains and see all the leaves changing some of the cool night air : )

I got alot of things i needed to get done yesterday. I went to the grocery store and bought our groceries plus snacks and stuff for the trip and while we are there. Got my winter jacket (thanks mom!) and my shampoo, my mom didn't like hers so she gave it to me  (thanks mom again lol!)

Today im just washing clothes and packing up and getting ready for tomorrow so all we have to do is get up, get ready and leave! eeeek! i can't believe it its already been a year! ill update you guys on my progress as i go!

***UPDATE***

I have everything packed and ready to go and as soon as ryan gets home we are going to load up most of it so we dont have to worry about it tomorrow i just hope i dont forget anything!

Hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

No comments: