Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby Fever.

There has to be something going around in the water here lately. Everyone is getting pregnant lately or they have a little one of their own. Its really making me get baby fever and want to have one. Me and Ryan have been talking for a while about having kids at an early age and decided that when it happens its God telling us its our time to have a little one of our own. What really made me notice my true feelings of wanting a baby happened yesterday at my cousins baby shower. Although she may have gotten pregnant at the wrong time to some (she just recently graduated high school this past may) she is still glowing and happy about her pregnancy and determined to still go to school and support her child so they can make it and she was a true inspiration to me and made me realize that it doesn't matter how old you are there is no real right age to have a baby. Although i wouldn't get pregnant at 18 God has a reason for everything. With that said me and Ryan have decided to start trying for one of our own and turn everything over to God and putting it all in his hands and whatever happens happens. In the mean time we have picked out a name for a little boy and it is Aiden James Gladden (James after Ryan) As for a little girl im not totally decided yet but i really like the name Rosalia Ophelia Gladden (Ophelia after my great grandmother) and i have also fount some really cute nursery inspritations. Hope you enjoy and please keep us in your prayers : )

 I Love How Vintage This One Looks : )






My Favorite : )




Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats on the big news girl!
That is lovely!
I am sending fertile thoughts your way :)

Thanks for the sweet comments.
I am doing really great.
I just need to focus on myself and my studies right now, and that is exactly what I am doing.

PS- I LOVE those baby rooms!