Monday, November 9, 2009

Keeping The Roads Hot

Or thats what my mom says im doing lol. i have had such a busy weekend although i didn't go and do anything i was very busy looking for a job and managed to go to victoria secret to pick up a few new things (they have some cute christmas panties!) I haven't had any luck on the job but im still searching there is something out there for me. Today while i was out looking for a short bit i found myself at T.J Maxx. I have had some serious T.J Maxx withdrawls here lately haha. I now LOVE our T.J Maxx over here even more than before because now they have Juicy Couture and Betsyville stuff i was so happy! I also fount out that we have a Marshalls, Tuesday Morning (not my favorite), and coming soon and something called an A.J Wright store coming soon! I can't wait to go exploring some more, i love having my license back again!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ohhhhh I love TJMaxx :)
AND you just named two of my favorite finds there.
Can't wait to see all of your great bargains!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Found you on Kelly's Korner, and I really like your blog! It's nice to meet you :)

My personal blog:
www.finewire.blogspot.com

Have you ever watned a new blog design!? I would love to work with you!
www.onefineblogdesign.blogspot.com