Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good News! Good News!

This post is going to be filled with nothing but good news and positive things! First up on my list is Ryan got accepted to trucking school and he only needs a $300 down payment! If he can get his car sold in the next 2 weeks then he can start school immediately with a graduation date of February 12, 2010 and go straight into orientation and training at his new job! In other news i am not pregnant but the good part about that is my ovarian cyst hasn't come back so thats a plus! For a while there we thought it was one or the other but things are going alright now.

Today was a fun day i met up with a friend i haven't seen in ages! She is getting married in March and asked me to be her wedding planner! I met up with her and her mom today while they were dress shopping to take her some things my sister in law had for her wedding that she was willing to give to someone else who needed it and best of all she fount her dress! So now she has her dress checked off the list and its on to other things!

I told myself over and over again that 2010 was going to be a good year no matter what and so far im proving myself right. I have really gotten back into my bargain shopping especially with groceries and things are progressing nicely with my GED and i have been taking online classes and will soon switch to in class classes soon. My cousin is also about to have her baby its just a waiting game right now but she is so close! I dont have much more to write about now so i will leave you guys with these adorable pictures of harley and shadow at the new years eve party. What we put our poor dogs through!


No comments: