Saturday, January 2, 2010

Looking Back....

On 2009 there was so much i accomplished. Well it was big things in my opinion but im still proud of myself : )

Here is my short list of accomplishments in 2009:

1.) I got my learners permit-January 20, 2009
2.) I celebrated my 1 year marriage anniversary with Ryan November 1, 2009
3.) I got my license back November 7, 2009

Although that may not seem like alot it is alot for me and its huge accomplishments for me.

This year is going to be full of new ones that i cant wait to get started on working towards!

1.) Start Shopping a lot smarter. I already bargain shop for most things but now im going to be cutting coupons and actually using them and trying to buy a lot of things on sale.

2.) Get my GED and start college.

3.) Reduce a lot of our debt (or try to at least)

4.) Start blogging at least twice a week

5.) Work on becoming better organized and stop being such a pack rat!

these are just some of my goals for 2010 but im sure ill have more to update about soon!

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: