Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Update

Things have been really busy and crazy these past couple days and i haven't had time to update my blog. I want to start out by delivering some very long awaited news, Ryan got his CDL last friday and got his diploma on monday. Today he went to the dmv and got his tanker endorsment so he can begin looking for a job. Although he doesn't have his federal yet that means he can stay here in the state of Georgia. I dont know if i should call myself selfish for saying this but i really am glad that he is going to be able to get him a local job and doesn't have to go over the road. Maybe this will be he start to better things for us and now its my turn to further my education but i can't do it in three weeks like him. I haven't been feeling to well lately and Ryan just got over being sick and now i think im coming down with it too. I really hope not i hate it when i get sick because when i do it hits me hard. Hope i get to feeling better soon and for now im going to sign off and try to do some reading and get some rest.

Hope your having a great week.

No comments: