Monday, February 1, 2010

Time For A Big Change.

I have really put a lot of thought into this before i decided to go through with it. Im going to cut a good bit of my hair off. I wish i had enough to donate to the locks of love but i dont think i will have enough with how much im wanting to cut off. Dont get my wrong i love my long hair but its just getting to be to much to handle and when it gets to a certain length i can't do anything with it. I have researched alot of hair styles and i finally fount one i really like but i want some opinions first if it would look right on me or not. I really need some help on this one ladies!

 

i had a hair style like this a few years ago just not exactly like it so we will see how it goes.

and just for fun here is one with my pink/purple highlights