Saturday, February 6, 2010

We Are People Who Dont Like To Wait!

I want to start off by first saying how hard it is to go shopping for your husband for valentines day! I always knew what to buy Ryan but this year i was drawing a blank. I walked all through the mall in and out of stores and just couldn't find anything until i saw it, The Sunglass Hut. Then it hit me, Ryan had a pair of Oakley sunglasses when we first met and he had them for about 2 years before he lost them and never bought another pair. Well lately he had been talking about wanting another pair but never followed through with anything so i took this opportunity to get them for him. Now to tell you the meaning behind the title, when me and ryan buy each other gifts we dont like to wait to give them to the other one. Im suprised at how well we did at christmas. So a week early we exchanged our gifts for Valentines Day and im in LOVE with mine : )


He got me this watch and bracelet set : )

and he got his Oakley sunglasses : )

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute stuff!
You two are good gift givers :)