Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My TJ Maxx Find and New Hair!

I have been having serious tj maxx withdraws from not going for a while and i finally went today in search of a new purse. I looked on the juicy couture website and was planning on buying one from there if i came up empty handed at tj maxx. Boy it was my lucky day! I walked in and they had a display set up of Juicy Purses! I know alot of other tj maxx's get them regularly but for this one its a rare occasion. So i took the chance and bought this beauty and im in love : )

(sorry for the horrible picture quality i used my phone)

To go with my cute new purse i fount this adorable hard case wallet at a bag store in the mall while we were shoe shopping for ryan (i will never go shoe shopping with my husband again hes worse than a girl!)



I also picked up this adorable duffle bag for my little sister for her 14th birthday for only $10! I love a good bargain find and i got 50% off my wallet since i bought the duffle bag   : )

 

Finally, What im sure everyone has been waiting for is my hair cut..... well here you go : )

 

Once again sorry for the bad pictures i only had my phone with me today!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OH! You Know I LOVE your Juicy bag! Cute cute cute.
And your hair looks wonderful :)