Tuesday, March 16, 2010

From Mrs. To Miss. The Journey Begins.

That will be my new blog name. I have done a lot of thinking the past few days and have decided im not going to dwell on the past anymore. I have a bright future ahead of me and if i dwell all im doing is holding myself back. I have finally come up with a plan of action and can't wait to get started on it. I'm slowly dealing with the feelings and holding nothing back, they say its not good to keep things in like this. What he did was inexcusable but it has only made me stronger and i have learned from my mistakes. It really helps a lot when you have a great support system of family, friends and other loved ones. I'm going to overcome this one day at a time. Let the Healing Begin

This is so true " Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."



Photobucket

No comments: