Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Its that time again!

Battle Of The Winter Pounds!
(here is a cartoon to brighten it up)


Its time as winter is slowly going away. I wish i could say its almost gone but its starting to get there. With spring and summer coming soon we all know what that means, shorts, skirts, tank tops, flip flops etc. Along with the regular pedicures and new clothes shopping there are the dreaded bathing suits. If your anything like me during the winter you become a little less active and just want to hibernate and don't exactly watch what you eat you can put on some pounds. So im starting early this year and im battling the winter bulge! I don't have an EXACT diet plan but im taking meals from different ones and combining them like i did last time and it seems to be working. My FAVORITE recipes right now are coming from the biggest loser cookbooks. They are so good and taste just like the normal meal without sacrificing. I also love love love the cook yourself then cookbook. As for my exercise im going to take a different approach starting out with the 30 day shred and then doing different workout videos since they seem to motivate me more! My goal is to lose 30 pounds by the time we go to Florida in august or at least feel comfortable to get into a bathing suit! Wish me luck!

No comments: