Thursday, March 18, 2010

These People Make This Transition So Much Easier : )

The past two weeks have been pretty hard for me adjusting to everything and seperating stuff etc. I can update you all and tell you im doing better each and everyday and today just reminded me of the amazing friends i have. I started off the day by going to walmart with an old friend i haven't seen in so long! It was so nice to catch up and talk about whats been going on etc. Then i made dinner pot roast with mashed potatoes and steam veggies and then went to the park/river with this totally cute boy and some other friends and sat around and talked about old times and new times while they were fishing and guess what? I learned to fish today haha. Today just reminded me of the amazing friends i have. I love spending time with them and im sure we all have alot more memories to come : )


I Love This Boy He's My Bestie :D





How Was Your Day Today?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm glad you have some great friends to get you through these rough times! Everything's easier with people you love around you!

Stopping by from SITS!