Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cha-Cha-Changes : )

I must say my life is very unplanned out and very random. Things keep constantly changing and getting mixed up, broken, fixed and everything in between. In the past two weeks i have been on such an emotional roller coaster and things are finally getting back to normal to where i can write a normal well thought out blog post. I would like to start out this post by talking a little bit about Ryan and I. A couple weeks ago i made the heartbreaking post that we were calling it quiets after three long  years together and one year of marriage. I will say that it wasn't my choice but i respected his wishes and tried as hard as i could to hold up to it. Needless to say after we both had some time to calm down and think about things we started talking again and slowly started working things out to where we could find a common ground and have that compromise. I will be the first to tell you that we are back together and we are trying our hardest to work things out since he has finally realized a lot of things. On another positive note i had a job interview on Thursday with garden ridge one of my favorite stores of all time and they are running my background check and they are suppose to be getting back to me today to follow up on it. I really hope i get this job because that will put Ryan and I on the fast track to paying off bills and moving out! It will also feel great to start working again and they are very flexible so i can now go back to school too! I really hope things work out for the better this time i have really been praying over it and im hoping this is in my plan.

Here are a few inspirations for our home when we get it. I can't wait!

i want to find a way to do that to our pantry door (its so cute!)



i cant wait to start decorating!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love your home ideas!
I bet you can't wait to have a place of your own.
How exciting!

Jaynie said...

wow the home ideas you like are very much like my home :) you clearly have great taste lol :D i love the lounge pic very nice!

Brittany said...

they say great minds think alike : )

i just love things that stand out but still look homey at the same time. maybe we can chat some when we get our own place and i can get some ideas : )