Monday, April 12, 2010

God Is Good.

I just got the best news ever today! After two years of searching and searching for a job i was finally able to find one! I applied a couple of weeks ago at garden ridge and they called me in for an interview a few days later and they were running my background check and said they would get back to me. I was sooooo nervous i didn't get the job because it has been a couple weeks since i heard from them and today i got a phone call and they said they were finishing up the last steps of my application and about 3 hours later i got a call back with a job offer!! I start tomorrow at 12:30 and i cant wait! Its going to be so good to be back to work again i can't wait!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jaynie said...

well done :) nice to hear good news xx

Brittany said...

thanks im so excited now we just have to start saving to move out!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the job Brit!

My mother wanted me to provide you with her email address. As a survivor of Hodgekins lymphoma, she wanted to be there for you and your family.

Feel free to email her at any time!
I will send it to you in a facebook message.

<3 you.