Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Off Day : )

Today is my first off day of my work week haha. I thought id take this day to clean and catch up on things before i have to work 4 days in a row and have a baby shower to go right after work on saturday so im going to be pooped! I really think i am going to enjoy working at garden ridge so far everyone i have met is really friendly and really helpful. Now all i have to do is get my GED stuff rolling and im good to go until i get my GED then its off to college!

On another note id like to update everyone on crystal. Not much has changed really we wont know anything until Friday about what else is going on. Luckily my god father had two family members who went through this and a blogger friend of mine had her mother go through it and we have all been talking and its really helping this situation a lot. I really wish i had more to update with but unfortunately at this time i don't. I'll try to post on Saturday what news we got Friday and let everyone know. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support it really means a lot to me and my family.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best place to learn blog tips is from http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets.html

They show you how to do all kinds of neat things to your blog!