Saturday, April 10, 2010

Praying For Crystal.

The news is in. Crystal has Hodgkins disease/cancer. They don't know what stage she is in yet but we do know it hasn't spread through her body. I'm not totally sure what to think yet this is a big shock to the family. I feel so bad for my mom because she has been so stressed out about it. Her day pretty much consists of crying/being extremely angry etc. She didn't sleep much last night and it breaks my heart to see her like this. I myself, well im not exactly sure how to react. Sometimes i fear the worse but most of the time im keeping a positive attitude or forcing myself not to think about it. I know not thinking about it isn't good but i guess its a normal reaction. I can say i haven't cried or lost any sleep YET. Should i feel bad about this? I'm not sure what to feel right now. So far all we know is they are doing A BUNCH more test on her and starting her chemotherapy in about a week. I really wish i had more to offer on the situation but at this time i don't. The hardest part about this all is she's in Tennessee and were here in Georgia and its about a three hour drive from here to where she is. Im hoping we can go visit her soon it would really be nice to see her. I'm trying to be strong through all of this i just dont know how much longer i can hold up before i completely lose it.

Photobucket

No comments: