Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My 25 Small Pleasures In Life : )

A good friend of mine sent me this article and it inspired me to write up my short list of my small pleasures in life although i must admit most of them came from that list but its all the same!

1. sleeping in
2. finding a couple forgotten dollars in your pocket
3 .a home cooked meal
4. laughing
5. a bubble bath
6. your favorite song
7. helping someone in need
8. inspiring blogs
9. a rainy afternoon
10. an afternoon nap
11. finding the perfect piece of clothing...on sale
12. staying in your pj's all day
13. the sound of rain hitting the windows
14. holding hands
15. a kiss on the forehead
16. the cold side of the pillow
17. kissing someone you love
18. old photographs
19.bacon and pancakes cooking on Saturday morning

20. A good book you can get lost in
21. the way my dog looks at me when we first wake up in the morning
22. a pull-through parking space
23. a french vanilla cappuccino
24. bargain shopping
25. reading outside

I hope this list inspires you to write one of your own. I hope you all enjoy your day!

No comments: