Friday, July 30, 2010

My Favorite New Accessory!

Im a big accessory person, i love handbags, wallets, jewelry etc. It drives ryan nuts how im constantly changing things but i wouldn't be me if i didn't : )


Here lately ive been on a scavenger hunt for an adorable wallet and have been coming up empty handed. Today me and my sister decided we were going to go to rue 21 and check out their clothes and etc. When i walked up to the checkout counter thats where i seen it. I fell in love! The great thing about it is you can use it by itself too.

I also got three (yes i said three) pairs of jeans for $3 each from the clearance rack and two tube tops that were only $3 (the wallet was $5 since i bought my sister one too). My sister was also about to pick up a couple shirts for $3. The best part is since ga isn't doing their tax free week (not fair!) rue decided they were going to take an additional 10% off the entire store including clearance and sale items! We got $112 worth of stuff for $45! I love bargain shopping!

No comments: