Thursday, July 8, 2010

T.J Maxx Finds For This Half Of The Year : )


Since i moved back to woodstock there isn't a tj maxx around here so i dont have that many TJ maxx finds anymore but hopefully that will change soon but for now here are a few for the past 7 months : )

My first find of the year was my juicy couture day dreamer bag that i absolutely love!

My second one was my resuable tj maxx shopping back for only $.99 each! Its perfect as a beach bag, overnight bag or as it says reusable shopping bag for when you go to the mall so your not carrying so many bags around with you plus you wont have all those bags when you get home!



My final purchase was my 21st birthday dress. I had been searching for months for the perfect dress to wear out to dinner and i wasn't coming up empty handed everything was "cute" but nothing stood out until i saw this one and i knew the moment i tried it on that it was the perfect one and it was only $20!

Have You Had Any Good Tj Maxx Finds?

No comments: