Thursday, July 8, 2010

Project Cookbook!

If there is one thing i love to do in this world is cook and bake. The one thing i hate in this world is cookbooks. They are good for some recipes but why spend so much on cookbooks for only a handful of recipes and thats when my sister suggested i make my own cookbook full of my own recipes that me and my family like so that way i have them on hand when i need them. I have been doing lots of research online for some recipes and got some really good ones im hoping to try soon and ill have to post them as i go along and tell you how it goes. They dont totally look the best right now but they are just starters and ill probably move up as i go but for now here is my cookbook project. My next project is restoring the table and chairs we have wish me luck!

(sorry about the mess in the floor me and my sister are in the process of re arranging the room)

No comments: