Wednesday, December 2, 2009

On My Christmas List This Year.....


This totally adorable bag from Avon.



Maybe Some Floor Mats To Match My Steering Wheel Cover?




I would LOVE one of these for the kitchen : )


Or Maybe Some Of This AMAZING Sent


I LOVE this time of year and i can't wait until me and ryan can put up a tree of our own next year : )
This christmas im setting a goal to go see christmas lights and get all of my christmas shopping done before christmas eve this year and actually have everything wrapped and under the tree. They are calling for snow on saturday and we are having family pictures made how cool would that be? I hope it does snow for mine and ryan's outside pictures! Whats on your christmas list? Any Christmas Traditions or Goals?

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Just Lisa said...

That quesadilla maker was on sale at Wal-Mart today for $15, if don't already have it!

I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you join us!