Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

Boy oh boy has it been a really busy weekend! We had two christmas parties in one day, one for my family and Ryans work christmas party. Although we were totally wiped out on sunday i can say we had a blast! Saturday afternoon we went to my Nanny Mulkeys house for her Christmas get together and seen alot of the family we hardly see which was great i really love seeing them all! My favorite part was seeing my cousin blake who is prego and is ready to pop, that and the baby kicked and i was able to feel it : )

Later that night we had to go to ryans work christmas party which was a blast as well. I met alot of the people i always here him and my father in law talking about. its nice to be able to match faces with names. While we were there they had a bunch of prizes such as a xbox, wii, dvd player, blue ray player etc. and they said they only way you could win one is the guys for Reliable had to sing karaoke to get the raffle tickets. I kept bugging ryan to go sing and get some tickets just to have a good time and see what prize he would win and finally he did. Him and a few of the other guys all started singing dont take the girl and his boss paid three of them (including ryan) with raffle tickets to stop singing haha. The best part of this story is when he handed out the bonuses he told all the guys that the blue raffle tickets they got for singing were no good and that the real raffle ticket to the prizes was in their bonuses! It was too funny. It was a long night they had excellent food, beverages, alcohol etc. The prize give away was fun to watch although me and my mother in law were praying my father in law didn't win one of the big screen t.v's (us kids bought his one for christmas) but instead he one a blue ray player and ryan won some kind of saw but it was still a fun night. I just wish i had pictures to share.

This week has been a busy week as well yesterday i spent the day with a girlfriend and her baby. It was some much needed girl time to just talk and relax. When i came home and checked the mail i fount a card in the mailbox from my dad and he sent me and ryan some gift cards to old navy, bass pro shop, and applebees which they will all go to good use of course : )

The rest of the week consists of finishing christmas shopping, im doing the rest of mine tomorrow with my mom and then thursday morning im going with my sis in law to finish hers because she hates shopping by herself and then later that night i get to go to my nanny macs for christmas eve dinner and back to my moms to do christmas with my nieces and nephews : )

Of course Christmas will be spent with ryans family as well on christmas day and after everyone is gone Ryan is taking me to see New Moon (which i have been dying to see) and then probably out to eat saturday night :)


What are your holiday plans so far? Are you guys done with your christmas shopping?

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS. It's a great place to meet new friends, find new ideas, and just plain have fun.

Welcome aboard.

Jessica said...

Glad to hear things are going well!

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah,he is not taking things very well. The break up has been kinda a long process- since before Thanksgiving- but he said some inexcusable things and was just behaving terribly, so now I have closure and am moving on. I am having an amazing time at home, catching up with friends and family! :)

I hope you have fun tonight. Any big plans?