Friday, December 4, 2009

Praying For Crystal

Today i got a unsettling call from my mom. As some of you know a little over a month ago my mom fount my older sister. Well she got some unsettling news from the hospital yesterday. She has had this "knot" on the side of her neck and it was really bothering her and causing her a lot of pain. While she is down here my mom convinced her to go to the hospital yesterday. The "knot" is not that......its a tumor and she had another one on the other side of her neck that busted. I dont know everything that is going on my mom wouldn't tell me a whole lot but my mom was very upset and really stressed out so i know this can't be good. Crystal has a doctors appointment on Tuesday and i will know more then. Until then please keep us in your prayers. God Bless.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm SO sorry to hear this Brit!
My prayers are with you and your family.
Sending love your way.