Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update On Crystal

Today was crystals dr. appointment to find out wether or not she has cancer. Im very sad to report that we still dont know. The doctor has scheduled a biopsy and ct scan to find out sometime next week. The only insight he could give us was it can either be something bacterial or Hotchkins Disease or something along those lines. Whatever it is he said it is very serious. Although i wasn't there with her today (i wish i was) when she told me this news my heart fell to the floor. I have never had such a feeling before in my life. I know i need to be strong for her but its so hard. Whatever it comes down to i know we will all come together as a family and fight it until the end. I just pray it doesn't take her away from us. She still has so much to live for. She still has to see her three wonderful children grow up and live their lives. We still have so much sister bonding to do and re connect with each other. These are the positive thoughts that i am holding on to. To get me through this the best i can.

Please keep us in your prayers. Im thinking i will start another blog and link it to this one on this journey. Its going to be a long rocky road but im ready for it. I just pray to God its not her time to go but if it is i wont fight him.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My prayers are with you and your family!
I love you!

Jessica said...

How are things going babe?
Any news?
My thoughts are with you!