Thursday, December 3, 2009

Over The Road Truck Drivers.

This is very hard for me to swallow and accept but Ryan has decided to go to school to get his CDL which isn't the problem. The problem is when he gets it he has to go over the road which means he is going to be gone all the time for the first year after that he can get a local position. I renamed my blog because this will probably be my main source of support while he is gone outside of friends and family. Its going to be really hard to adjust to him being gone all the time but im sure i will manage some how. Right now our plan is after he gets out of his training to start looking for a place to live so while he is gone we have our place that he can come home to and not his parents or my parents like it has been. I can see lots of slumber parties with my little sister and a lot of sleepovers on my older sisters parts. I've never actually been alone so this will be an interesting change. I will admit the thought of it makes me want to cry but i hold back the tears so Ryan doesn't see them. Writing this right now is making me tear up as well. Its hard always having someone there for 2 1/2 years almost everyday to seeing him maybe three days out of the month. This is all i can write for now before i start crying. I hope all is well with everyone else.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh Brit!
I hope everything is okay, I'm sorry to hear that you are upset about this news.
I am excited for you to get a new place though- and you can have fun decorating it and putting it together!

I'm here if you need to chat babe!
Love you!